20 December 2014

mini superdrug haul


So I popped down to Superdrug recently as I had been given a little bit of money for Christmas and I had the intention of buying the Gosh lip liner after seeing it on Lily's blog. However me being me managed to buy a lot more than I actually bargained for.

First up I obviously brought the 'Gosh Velvet Touch Lipliner in Nougat Crisp'. It's a great shade and helps to achieve the desired Kylie Jenner lips and she is fast becoming my girl crush. It's also super matte and very longlasting so I am pretty impressed for £5 and think I might start looking into lip liners more.

Brows are something that I'm always trying to fix up as I have the palest brows known to man kind and need all the help I can get. I thought I would try the Eylure Brow Ink  in Blonde as I'm interested to figure out how a felt tip can be used on the brows. It has a thick nib and a thin nib so good for shaping the brows.

Next up I brought some false eyelashes some 'Bambi Eyes' from Tanya Burr's recently new collection and some Superdrug Volume Edition 20 lashes. Now I am not one for eyelashes normally as I struggle to get them on but because of the price of them I thought I'd give them a whirl around the festive season.

Again I brought another blogger product. I brought the Colab Dry Shampoo in Paris from A Model Recommends. Dry shampoo is not something I use regularly but I've noticed my hair is far too soft lately when I wash it so i'm hoping this will help to rough it up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment