22 December 2014

Boots No7 Ultimate Collection



Every year I keep an avid look on Boots and their Star Gifts. Normally it is the Soap and Glory one I crave but this year I thought maybe it's time to try something different. I have always been a fan of Boots and their own brands, the sophisticated No7 and the more affordable Seventeen, so when I saw this gift crop up I immediately put it on my wish list.

The gift is great value at £37 down from £75 giving an amazing array of products equalling around £130! Lots of skin care and bath goodies and a couple of makeup pieces giving great variety.

In the box you can find:

Blissful Body Wash
Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion
Sumptuous Bath Soak
Completely Quenced Body Lotion
Protect and Perfect Intense Day Cream
Protect and Perfect Intense Night Cream
Protect and Perfect Intense Hand Cream
Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue
Lovely Lashes Mascara in Black
BB Lips Beauty Balm in Ballerina

Not only is this a beautifully wrapped gift and perfect to find under the tree but it is a fab gift for yourself too if you're looking to treat yourself.

This has already sold out online but pop down to your local Boots store and pick one up ASAP.






No comments:

Post a Comment