23 December 2014

Sale Wishlist

So every year I save up my boots points throughout the year and then treat myself after Christmas when all the gifts go down to half price in the sale... Whilst writing this post I've just had an 'Oh my gawd what if they stopped doing that this year!?!' moment.

I think last year it actually was Christmas Eve on-line so got in my pre Christmas treats- bit risky if someone is going to buy you some gifts from Boots but you've got to beat the rush as it's normally so quickly everything is out of stock.

Here are some of the things which would be making my wishlist this year.

Affordable Treats for Yourself.


Splash Out A Little

 Splurge On A New Scent



I would like to point out that there's no way all of these things would be in the sale but these are what I wish to be included.

I hope you all grab some good deals, let me know what you fancy or what you manage to get your hands on!

No comments:

Post a Comment