29 December 2014

Well and truly spoilt

So I hope that everyone had  a good Christmas. Mine was a lot different to my normal, it was my boyfriend and I's first Christmas and so I spent it at his house. The major difference there was having his little brother around and presents opened in a free for all format rather than my usual lets casually sit down and open them one by one in turns.

I was really lucky and received some lovely gifts. I received a fair few beauty gifts, my favourite definitely being the Urban Decay Naked On The Run palette which is just WOW.

I also was super lucky in receiving not one but two Pandora rings; my birthstone ring which is March and the romance ring... A very good start to my Pandora adventure. 

In a more humorous gift my boyfriend got me an iPod touch and got Master Of The Universe engraved on the back. Alongside this I also got a shower speaker from him which I must admit is pretty useful.







Anyhow again I hope you all had a fabulous day with your loved ones and that Santa brought you what you wished for. Let me know what you got in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment