10 January 2015

L'Oreal La Palette Nude


The L'Oreal La Palette Nude Rose has been around for sometime now before Christmas and since receiving it for Christmas it has been one of my go to looks this new year. With 10 beautiful nude shades in it you can easily find a smokey eye to suit all. One of the main things I particularly like about this palette is that it not only has your usual brown and taupe shades but it also has many richer shades. With a beautiful shimmery peach shade to see you through the warmer months and of course the deeper berry shades which are perfect for the greyer days.

For £14.99 the palette offers great variety with its mix of colours and shimmer and matte shades that are beautifully soft and pigmented. I'm more than positive it has a look to suit everyone. My go to colours are the palest shimmer cream of the palette all over the lid (hence why it looks a bit battered) and the last brown blended into the crease, it creates a timeless look for everyday. The palette itself also screams more than £14.99 with it being thin and sleek and sturdy perfect for just popping in your bag or holiday bag and not taking up much space but still offering options with 4 matte shades and 6 shimmery.

Of course we all have our own go to brushes we use when applying make up to our eyes and I know in my books sponges are never something I pick up, but the little bristle brush on the end is perfect for quickly applying my make-up if I'm in a rush and want to head out the door.

Overall I recommend this palette if you are looking for a nude palette with something a little different in colours and less of a price tag than the Urban Decay Naked palette. It's multifunctional, has a lovely quality and pretty packaging all for £14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment