11 January 2015

Sunday Funday #4


 So this week I thought I would do my Sunday collage a little bit different and show you what I've actually done today. I'm not going to lie this is partly due to the fact I haven't had any inspiring moments this week to take any photos, nor have I done anything exciting... There is only so many photos you can take sitting around the house when you're between jobs and waiting for money to come in.

I went down to the seafront with the boyfriend and just had a little afternoon hanging around in the arcades, having a winter stroll and breaking the diet sharing some seafront chips, aren't they always tonnes better when they are from the seafront and in a cone! Of course we all know that the grabber machines are rigged and my beloved My Little Ponies are no longer there for me to waste money on but when you see one you're guaranteed to win a prize then you kind of have to give it a try.

The evening is now going to be filled with resuming healthy food and maybe a game of monopoly in the warmth of the house, We ended up having to buy jumpers, hats and gloves down the town it was deceivingly cold.

Tell me what are your plans for the week? Any ideas as to what I can do to keep myself occupied?









No comments:

Post a Comment