12 January 2015

New Year New Glossy Box: Jan 2015

Glossybox
Kueshi Pure and Clean Reviltalizing Face Toner at €10.70 | Nicka K New York Colorluxe Powder Blush in Romantic €8.95 | MeMeMe Eye Line Pencil in Clay £4 | Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm Superfruits €5 | Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow £10 

Glossybox is something that I have always enjoyed receiving through my door once a month, I mean who doesn't like some little surprises turning up on your doorstep. However lately Glossybox just isn't giving me the same kid of 'oomph' like it used too, I don't know if this is because I've limited myself to one beauty box only and I'm also intrigued by other brands and out of all the reviews I see nowadays everyone seems to get the same content.

However this month Glossybox have started off the New Year nicely with five full size products in the the £10 box, not a bad way to start if you ask me. Although I love receiving the skincare products nothing beats the actual make-up products in my opinion, I'm more willing to try these new things than interrupt my current skincare routine. 
The skincare product this month is Kueshi Pure and Clean Reviltalizing Face Toner at €10.70. Immediately the colour drawers me in, bright pink and it smells super fresh. It claims to moisturise and re-balance the skin after cleansing. I'm very interested to see how this toner works on my skin as I've always found them more tightening than moisturising.

Out of all the make-up products I'm most excited by the Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow at £10, I've had a mascara in the box before and really enjoyed the effect it gives and at the moment I'm really into mixing moisturisers and glows into my foundation. The blusher is something new to me having never had a loose blusher but the little pot and powder puff applicator the colour is a lovely rosy pink shade, great for a winter flushed look. The product less appealing to me is the  MeMeMe eyeliner pencil in Clay, not that I dislike it, it's just I already own a lot of eye-liners but how were Glossybox meant to know what was in my stash.

Overall I am pleased with the contents of the box this month and look forward to adding them to my daily face in the next few days. I'm now going to pop over to HelloFresh and have a look at what they've got available as Glossybox have also given a £25 voucher for all of us feeling the healthier eating coming on after Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment