18 October 2015

welcome back.



So I let go of the blogging eventhough I was starting to quite enjoy it. I think this is because I was scared to have my own individual style and look at other blogs and think WOW mine is never going to look as good or OH I'm never going to be able to be able to get products like that.

After some pushing, I've decided to give it another shot. Don't expect high end products because to be honest how many of us can afford to spend upwards of £150 on 3 products for one post out of 5 posts per week, because I can't.

Also a lot has happened in the past 10 months. I've changed jobs twice. I've been to Amsterdam. I've been to Malta. I've been to V festival. I've moved into a flat with my boyfriend. And we've welcomed a hamster into the family. All of this has amounted to me putting off something I've wanted to do, but now I'm more settled I think it's time to give it another shot.


Thanks to anyone who was around at the beginning I've still somehow managed to get the occasional Bloglovin follower. Hopefully this will become something relate-able for us all. I have some posts planned so stay tuned! If there is anything you want to see then please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment