22 October 2015

Revlon Autumn Copper Eyes




It suddenly feels like Autumn. I suddenly developed a huge need for a copper eyeshadow to get me through the next few months. As soon as the urge struck I headed down to Boots because obviously, the sooner you get it the better you feel.

I picked up the Revlon ColorStay Shadow Link in Copper for the bargain price of £2.99 and I am very impressed so far. The shadow is easily blendable and nicely pigmented but still able to build up for a deeper shade. The colour is a nice shimmery shade and perfect on it's own across the lid for daytime wear or for a more dramatic evening look amped up with a deeper brown or black shade blended in the crease. They are also super lasting, whenever I wear eyeshadow without a doubt by the end of the day there is barely any colour come 5pm but with this shadow I am guaranteed a long lasting eye with claims for up to 16 hours wear.

I'm going to head back out to my nearest Revlon counter and find some interlinking shades to create my own miniature palette to carry on my quest for perfect Autumn eyes.
Please let me know in the comments what eye shadows you would recommend.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing, i found it through a comment on at the frow's blog and im so glad i did, im 14 and have my own blog and i look upto yours as a role model, i hope that one day i will have a blog like yours! x

    ReplyDelete