20 October 2015

October Glossybox- Skincare Heroes- One of the best



We need to all stop and give a round of applause to Glossybox. I have been a loyal follower for a couple of years solid now and previously received the box when I was at university. However in the past few months I've often thought of cancelling the box just to try and save some money. But this October box has reminded me why I still wait for this to come through my door every month.

With five full size products worth roughly around £80 this box is worth every penny. The star of the show and the item Glossybox promoted was the Talika Photo-Hydra Day moisturiser which claims to be deeply hydrating- a product that is sure to be useful as we head into the colder months. I've put this on a couple of times so far and it appears nourishing and sinks into the skin quickly.

My favourite however is the Lanolips Golden Ointment Dry Skin Salve. This product is rich and can be used all over the body wherever dry skin appears. Put this on over night and you're left with a super shiny face which will turn into the kind of face you just want to stroke because it feels so amazing.





Next up we get a Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara. I'm sure I've received a Fairy Lashes mascara in a Glossybox before and really enjoyed it so I am excited to see how the added curl effect will look on my lashes. 
Next is the So Susan Haute Light Highlighting Pencil- It sounds promising as a creamy peach-hued crayon- perfect to add to the cheek bone and beneath the brows. I am also on the hunt for cream products rather than powder when it comes to highlighting and contouring whether it be layering it under powders something that I need to do as I can never get the highlight to show up on my skin.



Finally we have a Nicka K Airbrush Blending Sponge, something that I have never really used but I've heard plenty of people rave about beauty blenders but I have never really ventured into them. However I have noticed that this also provides a flawless base by patting the foundation all over my skin in swish movements.



Overall I am pleased with the contents of the Glossybox this month and am happy to remember why I have kept my subscription each month. Let's see what next months brings!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this month's box, I got a couple of different products to you though!
    www.missamyguest.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete